Monday, August 5, 2013

Howdy Ya'll

This week has been good. Not too much to report on except our investigator made it to church yesterday!!!!!!!

That was super exciting! Since she is older, we never know if she will be feeling good enough to make it to church or not, but we called her yesterday morning and she said yes! Wahoo!!! It was great! She sadly couldn't hear most of the testimonies, but that's the great thing about the spirit, it is felt in your heart not you ears! It was so great!

We got a couple new potential investigators this week, so hopefully we can get a hold of them to schedule and appointment to actually meet with them! With school starting next week, I think we will be able to catch more people at home as well.

I have been reading Jesus the Christ in my personal study and it is just great! I started chapter 4 today and I have gotten so much out of it! It gets a little confusing sometimes but being focused really does make it so much easier!

Sorry this is short! It's been a slow week with not too much to report on, but on the bright side, I got my SASSY HAIR up so anything is possible today! Woot woot! Love you all so much and thanks for all the love and support!

-Sister London


haha also! One of the potentials we met this week was watching Duck Dynasty on TV when we were out talking to her. Sister Knight was writing her # down and she said, "yep, i've just been hanging out with uncle si here." i got super excited and talk to her about the show. she was watching the episode when they teach sadie how to drive. another episode started when we were on her porch talking with her and the little title thing was playing and it got the song stuck in my head the rest of the night! haha i was singing it as i biked! sister knight thought it was funny that i knew it! I told her when she goes home next year, she has to watch it! the potential told me the new season starts aug. 14 so put that on your calenders
"Anything's possible with my sassy hair up!!!" Abbie London's motto
"Like my fighting irish shirt?!?! A nice lady in the ward likes to buy Indiana shirts and give them to missionaries who don't have one! She only had a Notre Dame shirt but I like it so I'm not complaining! Don't worry though, I bought a Hoosier shirt at Target today too!"




PS-Abbie has officially been gone a month! We as a family couldn't be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment