Monday, April 28, 2014

Golden Gators & Spooky Spiders

Hello All!

I hope you have had a good week! This week started out a little rocky for me but has ended great!

so our investigator Amanda is one date for June 14th! She is awesome and I absolutely love her to pieces! She is so ready to accept this gospel and is doing so well! We took her on a church tour on Saturday and she came to church yesterday! She stayed for all 3 blocks and stayed for choir too! It was so great! We met her about a month ago. The Brazil Elders tracted into her and handed her off to us thinking it would be a better fit...they were right! She is just so amazing! We were talking with her yesterday and she was stating that she doesn't really see the difference between Christian and "Mormons". We told her there is none because we are Christian and she replied, "yes, we are!" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sister Ruth and I got the biggest smiles on our faces when we heard her refer to herself as a member! It was probably the highlight of my week!

Now to the not so highlight of the week part...spring in Indiana means the birth of lots of creepy insects...including big nasty spiders! One thing I do like like about Indiana is because of the extra moisture in the air...the bugs are big and nasty. We hadn't see a bug in our apartment for at least a month until yesterday when we were getting ready to go to church. There on the wall by the door, was a big, nasty, black spider sitting there plotting my demise! Sister Ruth made me take care of this one because she had to take care of the last one. It was awful and I knew it was finding pleasure in my discomfort! Then this morning, Sister Ruth found one trying to eat her in the shower. He was creepin  on her and came done on it's little web...so we had to drown it. It is gross and I know that they are all conspiring against us...

Well, that just shows you how uneventful my week was. So, that is about all for this week! We get transfer calls on Sunday...can't believe another transfer has come and gone...crazy sauce! 

Love you all!

-Sister Abbie 
 
I slacked and didn't take many pictures this week...but here is the one I did get! The Honey Creek District at it's finest! 


No comments:

Post a Comment